PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS WITH US
Island Matters is a local and highly respected non-profit media brand that highlights local South Padre Island news, businesses, and events. It provides fact-based news and information, catering to island leadership, residents, visitors, and investors.
OPTIONS ON HOW
I - $50 Monthly: We will link your business logo with our weekly segment, and your business will be showcased on our social media. (Articles are published weekly.)
Choose one option below:
- Pet of the Week Sponsor:
- Weekly SPI Event Calendar Sponsor:
- Monthly Article Sponsor:
Categories: Pick an article for your logo to appear on:
- LOCAL GOV’T
- REAL ESTATE
- ART / CRAFTS
II - $100 Monthly, you can host and present your business and Island Matters will write an article about the event, including unique information about you and your business. Your business will also be showcased on our social media.
Choose one option below:
- Hosting Member Event (quarterly)
- Hosting a Business Event (quarterly)
Deadlines & Policies:
Island Matters is a non-profit online news source committed to delivering credible reporting. We can't guarantee ad impressions or clicks, but our content appeals and engages our community members. Our focus is South Padre Island, what matters to this resort town. Thank you for partnering with us and supporting our mission!
- Island Matters reserves the right to refuse any campaign or content without providing an explanation.
- Island Matters welcomes content that aligns with its mission of promoting public engagement and dialog from candidates, campaigns, and issues.
- On the Island Matters platform, content should not be used as a means to attack anyone. The content must be labeled appropriately as such, and the individual or group who paid for it must be easily identifiable.
- It is strictly prohibited to make direct comparisons with other candidates or use someone else's likeness without their explicit permission.
Island Matters strictly proofreads and publishes only the final draft of content. Any minor editing is done in accordance with Island Matters' style guidelines. The views expressed in sponsored content are solely those of the author and do not reflect the views of Island Matters. Island Matters retains the right to decline any content that may potentially damage its brand reputation. Furthermore, Island Matters does not accept any political endorsements.
Please be advised that all content must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the intended publication date. Late delivery of content may result in a change of the publish date. If we fail to meet the publication date, we will provide the sponsor with an alternative placement or date, of equal value. Please note, we do not issue monetary refunds.
If an sponsor fails to meet a scheduled publication date, we cannot guarantee the original publication date. However, the content can be rescheduled with at least 7 days' notice. It is important to be aware that a minimum of 30-day notice is required for any cancellations.
TO DISCUSS ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
PLEASE CONTACT US AT